educational improvement tax credit program (EITC)

For-profit business that participate in the state Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) can designate The Tull Family Theater as a recipient.

Through the program, eligible businesses can receive tax credits of at least 75% and up to 90% of their total contributions to eligible nonprofits of their choice, such as The Tull Family Theater. (Businesses interested in applying can learn more from the PA Department of Community and Economic Development.)

The Tull Family Theater will receive 20% of the company contribution immediately. The remaining 80% will be disbursed once the theater’s educational programming is approved. Until then, our contributions will be received through the nonprofit clearinghouse, Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund.

To discuss working with The Tull Family Theater through EITCs, please contact karen@thetullfamilytheater.org.

 

To make a donation, please click on the button below.

Enter amount (USD)

Show Your Support

The Tull Family Theater,  an initiative of the Village Theater Company, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so your contribution is fully tax deductible. Join the growing base of community support and make a donation today!

If you’d prefer to send a check payable to The Tull Family Theater, our address is:
The Tull Family Theater
P.O. Box 125
Sewickley, PA 15143

Thank You, Donors!

Village Theater Company, identification number 45-3563211, is a tax-exempt, nonprofit entity under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). The official registration and financial information for Village Theater Company may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania,1.800.732.0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.